Sunday 13 January 2019

Free Reading - for Holly 13Jan19

Holly - your question was "Is the info I'm receiving during meditation from spirit, and therefore accurate answers to my situation, or my wishful thinking?", and you opted for playing cards.


The cards in the initial 'Line of 5' are all positive-leaning. So the quick answer is Yes, they are from "spirit", or at least they're not just wishful thinking.

If spirit is involved, the AH-9C suggests possibly a relative or a long-term personal guide. I'm more inclined to go with the second option.

In the KD-KC-JD I see an energetic person/entity with an "official" remit to assist you, again energetically. The King of Energy advising the Jack, or student, of Energy.

Here's the kicker, though. I always check the bottom card, and this time it's the 9S: Falsehood.

So what do I make of that? Yes, there is spirit involved in the messages you're receiving, but... (and here I pulled another couple of cards for direction: 10C-8D) you may not necessarily always interpret them correctly. Best to use another method - Tarot, for instance, as you're experienced with it - to confirm your impressions.

< < < < < ¤ > > > > >

Thank you, Holly, for giving me this opportunity to read for you today. I hope what I've seen makes useful sense to you. Feel free to ask a follow-up question if needed. Keep up the meditation. 👍

6 comments:

  1. hi judy! thank you for the reading! it's very interesting. and very appropriate that a few court cards show-up! when i meditate, i call-in guides, angels, loved ones, so it makes sense that a bunch of spirit are around.

    when i get images, i do have to google meanings and figure out how it fits into what i was asking in meditation. so, there is definitely room for misinterpretation. however, if even if i'm off, the images and words have been positive. i sit in a mediumship development circle and we discuss our experiences. i often ask for help from others to interpret these images. they either confirm the same interpretation or offer another, which makes sense. since they're mediums too, they get a little help as well.

    i wonder though, if the 9s can also relate to how i need to trust my instinct when i get the info. trust is the biggest factor when i do any of this type of work. the info pops in so quickly sometimes, that i second guess it and don't say anything when i'm in circle reading for another. then, someone else says what i was seeing! and this validates that what i got was true. so, i have problems trusting if i'm interpreting it correctly. hopefully, trust and accurate interpretation will come with practice.

    i do have a follow-up question, if you're willing. i have been asking about a relationship. in a couple of meditations, i saw birds flying in place holding a blue ribbon, an orchid, myself pregnant, and a blue baby bottle. i had to google meanings of the birds and orchid. what i reading was jarring. i feel these are all related. and no, i'm not interested in having a baby. can the he cards give me an interpretation?

    if this is too much for a follow-up, it's okay.

    thanks again for the reading, it makes much sense!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for coming back with feedback. Much appreciated. I absolutely do think the 9S could relate to your 'trust issues'. Here's where face-to-face readings have the edge. In an online reading I can only offer my initial impressions, but with a bit of feedback a different perspective can present itself.

      Your follow-up request isn't exactly "too much" (although Wow, that does shout pregnancy, doesn't it?), but it does overstep my intention of it being a follow-up to the original question. As in When?/How?Who?, etc.

      Delete
    2. thank you for the further insight!

      yeah, i wasn't sure what you meant by follow-up. it's really another reading i see now. so, no worries.

      i did a reading on it myself, asking if this info is telling me i'll get pregnant:

      KC 4H KH 2D 3D
      9C fell out

      hmmm, if reading as yes/no, it's points 'yes'. don't see/feel anything negative. and two courts, the KH is looking at 4H, the KC is not. the KH as the pivot card seems important. i see the guy i'm in limbo with as the KH most of the time. well, we'll see.

      Delete
  2. I love divination with playing cards. I use the São Cipriano method. A very popular book in Portugal. I am going to try your method. Let's see what i can get from it. By the way, i like your two blogs, the old one and this one. I use to come here to see if there is something new. You have very good stuff here. Best wishes.
    Philippe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Philippe, Thank you so much for your kind comment. I have heard of the Book of St Cyprian but I didn't realise it included a method of cartomancy. I did a bit of Googling on the subject and found an intriguing description of the method here, about halfway down the page: https://gnome.school/blog/a-very-cyprian-intermission. I will be checking this out! Likewise, I hope you enjoy trying out my method.
      All the best, Judy

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete