Sunday 31 March 2019

Free Reading - for Nikki 31Mar19

Because this is for practice, for this reading I’m using the Pages of Shustah "Triad Spread" in the manner described by the authors. Card #1 is the Premise, directly linked to the question; #2 is the Problem (obstacle) or Situation (solution/ guidance); #3 is the Result. For each position, the card’s Title, Colour and Instrument (inner meaning) should be considered.

Your question – “Where is my relationship headed? My instincts are telling me something that my friends and loved ones disagree with and I'd like guidance from the cards please!”

Pages of Shustah - Ann Manser and Cecil North
The Premise –
Title – The Lord of Benevolence; Colour – Blue: benignancy, serenity and constructive endeavour; Instrument – the card of Blessing and Mercy.

The Lord of Benevolence, being the highest card (no.14) of the Blue suit, tells us that the relationship is good and sound. You are content.

The Problem or Situation –
Title – The Labyrinth; Colour – Yellow: creativity, gain and spiritual awareness; Instrument – the card of secrets.

Perhaps your friends and loved ones express concern about the relationship because they don’t know your partner very well. If the bond between you is quite strong, as the first card suggests, you may appear to have withdrawn from them, which will cause alarm. This card also speaks of changing focus and changing values. Maybe they’re worried by how you appear to have “changed”.

The Result –
Title – The Card of the Water Bearer; Colour – Black: represents people or qualities; Instrument – corresponding to the characteristics of Aquarius.

If this were a live reading I’d ask if anyone involved – you, your partner, outside influencers – is, in fact, an Aquarius. Generally, it speaks of sudden and unexpected change, and difficulties in one-to-one relationships. It relates to a time period of late January to late February. Did anything come to a head recently?

I share Madame Seaqueen’s opinion that the first card shows the overall energy of the reading, with the final card serving to support or modify that energy.

So, where is this relationship headed? With this Blue card, and no Red cards of adversity present, it looks to be remaining quite stable and happy. The changes referred to by the next two cards may relate to how this relationship will be perceived by others going forward. It seems you can try to improve that perception by seeing it from their perspective, as well as being more transparent about your feelings – but it won’t be easy.

4 comments:

  1. Thankyou Judy! This is interesting as it's actually my friends and loved ones suggesting that the relationship is good and sound. Whereas I am the one with the doubts! I wonder how that affects the way that the cards could be perceived - I have lots to consider! Thankyou for this reading! Best, Nikki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I was afraid of that. Towards the end I suddenly thought "Ah, what if it's the other way around?" This is always the danger with one-sided readings.

      The Premise is still the same - the relationship is good. But "good" is relative term. It's not progressing; it's comfortable where it is. Assuming now the issue is with you: you want change, you want the relationship to evolve. Is there an actual Aquarius involved? Could it be you've gone "cold" on the relationship?

      My response to the image in the Blue card - which I didn't elaborate on because a) it was superfluous at the time and b) there's only so much I'd going to do for a freebie 😉 - was "eating out of his hand". Is he the comfortable one, the one who has things just the way he likes them? (It was this that made me question my approach.) Notice the light-coloured object at the bottom left... It looked like a curled up cat to me - the very image of contentedness.

      Do these cards make any more sense from this angle?

      Delete
  2. Hey Judy its Brandon.. I saw on the Christmas card you said you missed me on Facebook but I don't want to get back on Facebook but however I commented on your announcement video on YouTube so you could find me there.. Hope to hear from you soon on YouTube :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Hi Brandon. Yes, I saw your YT comment. See you there.

      Delete