Sunday 10 March 2019

Random Reading - #36

I haven't used my beloved Skatkarten for a Random Reading in a while. Let's fix that -


This is a message for a man, or someone who is concerned about an important man in their life.

In a short time, they will experience a distressing change of circumstances affecting their financial situation. It's unexpected and could impact their family, home or small business.

I wasn't happy to just leave it at this dire prediction, so I asked for further details - advice perhaps, or a more optimistic long-term outlook.

Advice it was:
Professional assistance is needed to improve the situation.

The "Love" card puzzled me slightly. With the King of Clubs, it could point to a health event involving the heart. If you're the least concerned, go see a doctor!

Beyond that - Maintain focus? Don't lose heart? I felt I needed to know what the Jack was pointing to (see that hand?), so I turned the next card. Don't descend into internal squabbles over this setback. Don't start laying blame. Keep it together, and work with those who are in a position to help you.


So, yeah. As if to make up for neglecting them, my cards dish me up a 10-card reading. That'll teach me.


Skatkarten - German playing cards, this version published by ASS Altenburger.

2 comments:

  1. Loved this reading. It amazes me when I hear that paper with pictures on it don't have a voice. When they want to be heard its full throttle ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked it. I always feel a bit mean posting less than happy random readings. But I get the cards I get. And yes, if you're paying attention, the cards can tell quite a tale. :)

    ReplyDelete