Sunday 1 September 2019

Random Reading - #52

A year’s worth of random readings. I’ve surprised myself that I’ve kept it up this long.

The Spirit of the Wheel* called to me today. I didn’t have a “spread” in mind, so I thought I’d just pull one card to start and see where it went from there.


First card pulled? 0 Medicine Wheel. “Put all other areas of your life on hold and journey to the centre of the wheel.”

I wasn’t sure whether to pull another card after that, so I checked the bottom card – Ducks Fly Moon: synchronicity, balance, certainty. Balance and certainty... Okay, one more card.

Ripe Berries Moon has just passed – July 23 to August 22. Perhaps things happened during that time that require a period of reflection now. The keywords Life Lessons, Victory and Courage suggest you went through a tough time but with introspection and processing you will gain from it.

Lots of birds in this card. Birds, for me, signify messages and thoughts.

Bottom card – Wisdom: Spirit Path of the East. East is the direction of beginnings. Use this time now to learn from the past and it will assist you in the future.


*Spirit of the Wheel Meditation Deck, by Linda Ewashina, with artwork by Jody Bergsma.

No comments:

Post a Comment