Sunday 24 November 2019

Random Reading - #61

For my birthday recently, my friend “D” gifted me the Flower Reading Cards by Cheralyn Darcey (Rockpool Publishing, 2013). They’d been on my radar for a couple of years, partly because I like the sgraffito style with washes of colour. But another big draw was that I associate several of the flowers included in the set of 36 cards with my mother. Each of the flowers is depicted in a place they’re strongly connected to, and I’m particularly delighted that Daisy, one of “Mum’s flowers”, is matched with Glastonbury Tor.


Nice and straightforward. Pursue your desire with strength and dedication. This is not just a cliché affirmation. This is saying you are in a good position at this time to achieve your goal. Go after it!

For locations, we have the monumental gateway to the temple of Aphrodite in the ancient city of Aphrodisias, Anatolia, Shiprock, which rises, strikingly alone, some 1,583 feet (482.5 m) from the high-desert plain in New Mexico, and Einsiedeln Abbey, in Switzerland, within which pilgrims have for centuries venerated a Black Madonna.

No comments:

Post a Comment