Sunday 15 December 2019

Keeping my hand in

Discussion prompt on Facebook*:
Post your divination tips.
Yours truly:
• Once you're familiar with your cards and their basic meanings, trust your intuition!
• Ask a clear question and read the cards to answer THAT question; if a card doesn't seem to make sense, consider how it makes you feel and/or think outside the box.
• The cards interact - they tell the whole story *together*.
• Many cards have similar meanings, so ask yourself why you got that particular card and not another; how does it relate to the rest of the spread?
• Did I mention trust your intuition? 😏

Most of my tarot/divination interaction takes place on Facebook and reddit. Not a lot goes on here, apart from my occasional readings and re-shares. I really should work on that. 


*Facebook group: Arcana.Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment