Sunday 19 July 2020

Pick-a-Pair Reading - #1

And now for something completely different. At least from me. 🙂

Pick a card from the top row – 1, 2, or 3
and a card from the bottom row – A, B, or C



and then click on the link of your chosen pair below for your reading:

1 + A            1 + B            1 + C

2 + A            2 + B            2 + C

3 + A            3 + B            3 + C


Decks used: Golden Tarot by Kat Black, US Games Systems (2003), and The Answer Deck by Nicky Zann, Running Press Miniature Edition (1998)

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea! I loved your pick-a-pair reading.

    As for me, the reading is spot on. I've been waiting for a new start at work for almost 2 years now and was losing hope it would happen. I picked 2+B, maybe my long awaited moment is coming soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so pleased you liked it, Mary. 😊 And that the reading "worked" for you. I hope it comes true!

      Delete