Sunday 24 March 2019

Random Reading - #37

Paris Debono gets a fair bit of stick around the cartomancy community. I don't really get why. Yes, he has a somewhat outrageous personality and doesn't mind having a laugh and a joke. And yes, he does rather churn out the decks and isn't shy about promoting them.

But he's a damn good reader, he's very generous with his knowledge and his time, and the decks he produces are generally attractive, unique, and useful.

I mention all this because I was looking around my collection today to see what I wanted to work with and decided on this little number -
Paris Debono's "Gypsy Tattoo Mongrel Deck". 😁
Yep, it is a bit of a hybrid, but it works.


» If you want to improve your health and well-being, stop lying to yourself.
You know what you're doing, I don't need to elaborate. Just get real. «


This is one of the very few decks I read with reversals, because of the differing playing cards suits in the corners and the effect it has on facings. I love this aspect of it, as well as the art, and the fact that it has repeats of some cards with opposing facings and different suit combos.

But I only discovered all of that once I had it.

I bought it because it had this card...


How useful is that, right?! 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment