Sunday 26 May 2019

Random Reading - #42

Did you miss me? 🙂

No RR last weekend as we were away, and the weekend before that I was too busy.

To make up for it, this week I’m trying something a bit different. I’m doing a separate reading for each of the zodiac sign elements, pulling the cards either side of the Ace associated with each element.


As with all random readings, they can’t possibly apply to everyone, but maybe the one for your sun sign will speak to you. Click on the photos to see them full-size.

Medieval Scapini Tarot - US Games Systems

Aries, Leo, Sagittarius (fire)

You’ve given it your best, you’ve done all you can. Rest assured you will now be rewarded for your efforts. And for you Catholics/religious syncretists, a few Hail Marys wouldn’t hurt.








Herbal Tarot - US Games Systems



Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn (earth)

You’re going to be running the gamut of emotions this week. But it’s all good. Could signal a long-awaited peace offering, or a new/re-kindled sexual relationship.

El Gran Tarot Esoterico - Fournier





.


Gemini, Libra, Aquarius (air)

You may find yourself bumping up against some opposition within your relationships this week. Arguments in the home. Indecision regarding your personal aspirations.

BTW, did you know that air is represented by Cups in this deck, and water by Swords? But as I’m just using it as a marker, and to keep it in line with the rest of the readings, I went with the Sword.

Deviant Moon Tarot - US Games Systems

.
Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces (water)

Gird your loins, you’re in for a trying week. This calls for a peek at the bottom card...
You may find yourself having to deal with someone or something that just won’t budge. Don’t give in to frustration. Just keep your eyes open for a way around ‘it’.





PS. Before anyone else points it out, 😉 yes, I did misread the Deviant Moon 6W as a 7W. But that's what I saw, so that's what I'm going with. To be honest, there's not a lot of difference in it - You're going to struggle to meet other people's expectations this week. What worked before is not going to work now.

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea for the post. I'm a Air sign and indecision is my constant companion in life. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you. I felt I needed to do something a bit "more" this week. Good luck with the indecision. 😉

      Delete