Sunday 2 June 2019

Random Reading - #43

Another one of those days when I came to do the RR with no plan in mind, and just looked around my collection until a deck caught my eye. 😏

That deck turned out to be Madame Legna’s Fortune Telling Cards. In this deck, Change is essentially Clubs, Love is obviously Hearts, and Money is Diamonds (Fate = Spades) .


Nice to see a “short time period” card in a reading that is, in theory, for the week ahead.

» I sense some disruption in the home this week, caused by the actions of a man whose intentions are good, but who acts in an unexpected or impulsive manner. Don’t get rattled, things will settle down nicely. «


Why am I putting a negative spin on what, based on the keywords, looks a pleasant enough bunch of cards? Because of the decreasing Change sequence, 7-4-3, with another "person" Change card ending the line. Lots of change instigated by someone else is likely to be unsettling. So I based my interpretation on that assumption, plus a bit of personal numerology.


Madame Legna’s Fortune Telling Cards, published by “Madame Legna”, London, 1997
These decks occasionally appear for sale on eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment