Sunday 19 April 2020

(not so) Random Reading - #75

Honestly, I'm feeling lazy. Is it worth doing a RR today? 😏

The Answer Deck came to mind for the deck du jour, with a "Small Pyramid" spread as described by Andy Boroveshengra.


The Lesson flew out as I started shuffling, so maybe just sharing this spread is justification enough.

Power + Growth: strong increase
Growth + Fair/Gray Haired Man: as this question doesn't involve another person, I'll go with developing maturity and wisdom.

Power + Growth influencing Hidden Enemy: giving into laziness will just increase its strength.
Growth + Fair/Gray Haired Man influencing Wealth: there's more profit in keeping up with my practice.

Hidden Enemy + Wealth: it's easy to get distracted by all the other time-killing options available to me.

Hidden Enemy + Wealth influencing Faith: misuse of my (suddenly abundant*) free time will snuff the candle of my Faith.

Faith: Stay strong and carry on carrying on. It will be worth it.

And now that the reading is complete, a look at the bottom card of the deck –
Spiritual: … yeah.


*In case you're reading this long after the event, this was during the time of COVID-19. #stayhome

The Answer Deck, by Nicky Zann, published by Running Press (1998).

No comments:

Post a Comment