Wednesday 21 April 2021

New email subscription test

FeedBurner is going away, so I've been looking for a replacement. 

UPDATE: the follow.it link seems to be working, so I'll be migrating my active followers (thank you) over to the new feed shortly. 👍

I think follow.it will fit the bill, but I need to test that it's working, and I don't want to wait until I post my next RR, which have been a little unreliable of late. 😉 Hence this test post. 

If it does work, I'll try to migrate all seven of my followers over to the new feed. 😁


3 comments:

  1. I'm a little confused about this ... I get email notifications about new posts and I follow in Feedly. Are they going to end?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm afraid so, but not until July. And I, unfortunately, *didn't* get a notification from follow.it, so that doesn't seem to be working yet. In fact, I was just about to initiate a chat with them to find out what I've done wrong, LOL!

      Delete
    2. Ah... Is Feedly something separate from FeedBurner, though? Did you subscribed via the subscription widget here or directly through Feedly? As you can see, I have only a vague idea of what I'm doing. 🤷‍♀️

      Delete