Sunday 25 April 2021

Random Reading - #108

Recently, Cynthia, in her Cartomancy Club Facebook group, suggested we all share our Viking themed decks. I posted my Norse Tarot by Clive Barrett, and the deck I'm using today – The Viking Cards, by Gudrún G Bergmann and Ólafur G Gudlaugsson (US Games 1996).

I realised I'd had the deck for 5 years and never worked with it. Oh dear.

(Okay, so the first thing I noticed is that the cards are a bit too long (5½", 14.1cm) for my small hands to shuffle comfortably. Almost an inch longer than a US Games RWS. 🙂)



⁘  Someone will reveal a personal truth to you, which will allow for reconciliation.  ⁘


There are only 32 cards in the deck, but I like the range and type of concepts it includes. I'm not particularly drawn to Norse mythology, but I can see now, or perhaps recall, why I was attracted to this particular deck.


No comments:

Post a Comment