Sunday 22 September 2019

Random Reading - #55

A couple of weeks ago I used a deck that someone had commented on on Instagram. Well, guess what - someone commented on my OH Cards video the other day. It was a welcome reminder...

The pack consists of 88 "word" cards and 88 "picture" cards. 


Someone or something is going away, and this will leave a hole in your life. That could almost be a reflection in the train window... Maybe some part of you is going away. This, in turn, will change your social dynamics and you’ll feel you no longer fit in. Step away for now and actually spend some time on your own, doing things that soothe your soul.

Bottom cards – You’re probably not as alone as you think. When you’re ready, talk to someone, ideally someone who also has a connection to that which is leaving. Or talk to yourself – recall the good times, process the experience, find that place of acceptance.


OH Cards / OH Karten - Ely Raman, OH Publishing. There are quite a few "add-on" sets of picture cards, as well.
Available in the UK - pkp-balance.com (scroll to bottom for this version). Also available through Amazon and Book Depository.

2 comments:

  1. Yup, this fits my week. Someone in my fam is going on holiday and I'm going to have to keep busy to keep myself from dwelling on how much I miss them LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh well, I'm glad it's only *that* level of 'gone'. I hope they won't be gone for too long. :)

      Delete