Sunday 8 September 2019

Random Reading - #53

Yesterday I noticed that some kind soul had liked a number of my Instagram photos that featured the Vintage Botanical Oracle*. It reminded me how much I enjoyed using this deck. It creates very clear divinatory statements.


This is interesting because it can be taken a couple of ways, and certainly more if you see something I don’t.

First, it said to me –
» Get out there and do what you set out to do in order to keep people on your side. You don’t want them to lose interest because of your lack of initiative. «

And second, similar but from a different angle –
» Reinvigorate your friendships by making the time to get together for “coffee”, or whatever, like you used to. You need to stay in touch in order to keep the connection alive and well. «

In both cases, time is of the essence.

Another thing I just noticed is that all the plants represented are edible, including Coltsfoot. Consider that what you’re being advised to do is about sustaining yourself and others.


*Vintage Botanical Oracle, by Nicole Hanna of Points of Five Tarot. The 100(!) card images are freely available to download for self-printing. I used Printer’s Studio for my copy.
NB. It's recently been brought to my attention that the above link is no longer live. Fortunately, the Internet Archive has the following page saved. The Google Drive file containing all the images for easy download is no more, but this older page includes clickable card images to download individually -
https://web.archive.org/web/20180609102232/http://www.pointsoffivetarot.com/vintage-botanical-oracle-images.html

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Do you by chance have a link to the order you places on Printer's Studio so I can place an order? Or if you can "repeat" a purchase, would I be able to PayPal/Venmo/Cash App money to place an order for me and have it shipped to me? I have tried the web archive link and when I click on the individual images it brings up a HUGE image of it, but not a place where I can download it and it be the appropriate size for printing. Thank you for any assistance you can provide! 🙏🏾

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ho! I've replied to your email. :)

      Delete
    2. I was wondering the same thing!

      Delete
    3. LOL! I've replied to your email. 🙂

      Delete