Saturday 5 May 2018

I Need My Weekly Colour Fix

I love Michelle Patterson of Angel Souls. I watch her Weekly Angel Oracle Card Readings, well… weekly.

But I get so many notifications from all the YouTubers I’m subscribed to. I had 300 backed up recently, and that doesn’t include the ones I’d deleted because I didn’t happen to be interested in that particular video.

I don’t have the time to watch them all, and certainly not to get anything else done besides.

So, I’m sorry Michelle, and quite a few others, but I’m switching you off (for now).

The problem is, one of my favourite parts of her videos is when she finishes up the reading by pulling a card from The Secret Language of Color Cards.


I bought the deck on the strength of seeing it used in her videos. Every week I shuffle along and pull a card with her. (Yes, I am sad like that.) Sometimes we get the same card, and I’m always really chuffed when that happens. Most of the time, though, we pull different cards, and I put both of them up in my “space” as a focus for the week ahead.

Dang it - I’m gonna miss that!

I sulked about it for a bit and then I hit on an idea. Why don’t I carry on the tradition myself?

Here’s the plan. I’m going to post a Colour Focus for the Week Ahead. I’m not a fan of pulling single cards, but I don’t want to pull two from the Secret Language, so I’m going pull a second card from another love of mine – Bernard Charles' Color Mage Oracle.


The idea, obviously, is to do this weekly, but I know me, and it may not happen like that. We’ll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment