Saturday 21 July 2018

A post shared by Judy K (@weirdeye) on

I promised this deck I would always keep it with me (because reasons), so it lives in my handbag. But today I briefly considered taking it out of my bag to make room for another deck. Naturally, I asked for its reaction -
"Happiness destroyed, left out in the cold."
Okay, okay, you'll stay.
[turned deck over to see postscript] - Wish fulfilled.

This is why I read cards.

#thisshitisreal #ilovemycards #zernerfarbertarot #zernerfarber #tarot #tarotreadersofinstagram #cardreadersofinstagram #tarotcommunity

2 comments:

  1. The cards have spoken loud and clear.

    Great read, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mary! You managed to comment. 😃
      Yeah, I don't think I'll be putting this deck aside any time soon. I might even have to use it a bit more often. 😏

      Delete