Sunday 19 August 2018

Colour Focus for the Week Ahead - #14

Need to make an apology? Chocolate makes everything better. 🍫

It should come as no surprise that I just happen to have chocolate truffles sitting around ready for a photo op. 
» Don't beat yourself up over an indulgence. You needed it at the time, now move on.
» Forgiving yourself or someone else will improve your physical well-being.
» Coral at our local café makes lovely brownies! Coincidence? I think not.

We all know the health benefits, and pitfalls, of chocolate, so I won't even go there.

Red coral is a powerful protective amulet.

Tarot cards 5 and 6 are the Hierophant and the Lovers. Looks like there might be a marriage on the horizon. I recommend a chocolate wedding cake. 😉


I'll be honest, guys. I'm getting a bit bored with these colour readings now. I think I'm going to have to change things up a bit. There might be another "special offer" coming soon.

The Secret Language of Color Cards - Inna Segal
The Color Mage Oracle - Bernard Charles

No comments:

Post a Comment