Thursday 25 October 2018

The Tarot Lady talks "Tarot and Prediction" with Lisa Boswell

As a predictive reader myself, I had to share this podcast. So much good sense and good advice. And some good laughs, too.


Theresa, aka The Tarot Lady's, introduction -
Recently, I had someone ask me if "divination was out." Apparently, there were some well-meaning folks that wanted to spread that message because they wanted to push their own "law-of-attraction" brand of tarot reading style. I... thought it might be an interesting topic for Tarot Bytes. The only person I considered for this hot topic was Lisa Boswell, of Divination and Fortune-Telling. I knew she’d have a lot of great thoughts on this controversial topic. 
In this... episode, Lisa and I discuss skeptics, tarot readers who object to fortune-telling, the truth about accuracy, and how to sharpen your predictive skills. 
For those who claim that fortune-telling is over, Lisa Boswell busts that myth. Prediction is alive and well – and thriving.

No comments:

Post a Comment