Wednesday 7 November 2018

Do spirits know everything?

I was reading an article by Lisa Boswell on working with the spirits of your ancestors to improve your Tarot reading abilities and predictive skills.

I was getting along fine with it until I ran smack into this statement -
"... The spirits of your ancestors can tell you everything you need to know about the past, present, and future of your clients. Once they're on the other side, spirits know everything." [emphasis mine]
Everything?!

My take on that idea up to now has been "Nope". If they weren't psychic before they died, how/why would they psychic now?

On consideration, though, since I believe everything is connected in a spiritual/cosmic sense, it could be argued that once my ancestors are freed from the limitations of a physical existence, they gain unfettered access to "everything".

Buuut...

The only thing to do was ask my ancestors. So I pulled out my Skat cards (gotta use the ancestral method) and started pulling three cards at a time, trying to pin down an answer - "Do you guys know everything?"

I'm not going to share the actual readings because a) the process was too organic, with one question leading to another, leading to another..., and b) it was private conversation. 😏


What I can report, however, is that all the (somewhat guarded) responses boiled down, in the end, to "We can tell you everything you need to know."

Which I guess is all I really need to know.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hehe. Yes, I was so taken by the results that I had to share them before I'd even finished reading the article. Must go back and do that...

      Delete