Sunday 23 February 2020

Random Reading - #69

I've had a serious case of the blahs the past week or so. Maybe the colourful silliness of Cat Comfort Cards will perk me up a bit.


As you can see from the image, with interpretive phrases on the card backs, the deck practically reads itself.

The overall message I'm getting here is that whatever it is you're wrestling with right now, time is on your side. You can stop, take a few steps back and check in with yourself as to how you're really feeling and what you really want. Perhaps the direction you're currently headed isn't serving you.


If it ain't fun, don't do it.


Hmm. Maybe I should take a dose of my own medicine. 😏


Cat Comfort Cards by Kat Lover and Kitty Wisdom (srsly) - 50 cards, published by Hay House

No comments:

Post a Comment