Sunday 15 March 2020

Random Reading - #71

I just couldn’t decide which deck to use for this week’s RR. So, when in doubt – Skatkarten!

Okay, this was an odd one. I had a couple of cards jump out, so I pulled the remaining three, checked the bottom card, even checked the next top card to be sure, and decided that they were, in fact, a message for me.

But when I shuffled again, the bottom card from the previous reading jumped out, and the message from the rest of the cards was very similar to the first. I had to concede that all of this *is* the random reading…


I puzzled over this for a bit. The general sense of it was clear enough but I couldn’t see what it was ultimately trying to "say". Then it hit me…

⁛ A formal notice about your job, from official sources and doctors:
          Don’t go.

This will cause you some mental stress, possibly anger (Q♣). But they (Q) have a duty of care, and you and your colleagues' best interest at heart with this A♣ 9♠ 10♠ - “gift of no work”.

And the bottom card? Q♠ - someone who is alone. ⁛


Damn. I was so determined not to be one of *those* people doing a “virus” reading, and then this happens. That's probably why I struggled with it. I suppose it was inevitable that any enquiry about what might be coming up for someone this week would gravitate towards what is such a major influence on everyone’s lives right now.

Even at this stage, though, I suddenly thought, “But wait, why is the ‘home’ card (A) not here?”, and looked for it in the deck. It was between “elderly person” (K♠) and “sickness” (A♠). Sigh. 🤦‍♀️

Stay well, everyone.


Skatkarten - German playing cards - 7, 8, 9, 10, J, Q, K, A only (32 cards). This version is published by ASS Altenburger.

2 comments:

  1. yes, fate keep on happening, yelling clear and loudly in the oracles,

    ReplyDelete