Sunday 28 June 2020

Random Reading - #82

I'm in the mood for something different. 
I'm in a mood generally these days, but that's another story. 😉

I treated myself to this deck* a few weeks back – 'bout time I put them to work.


Embarrassment – Waiting – House – Road – Hope
False

⁛ There is some confusion and delay around an issue regarding your home or household. It could be that someone is unable to provide a service as arranged. Do not be tempted to give them more time in the hope that the situation will improve. It won't. 

In fact, on further enquiry (having checked in with the deck to see if I was on the right track), you'll be inviting serious trouble if you proceed with whatever it is you've arranged with this person. ⁛ 


In addition, using A E Waite's number recurrences from The Pictorial Key to the Tarot (which, surely, he adopted from an earlier source; anyone know who?), the two 2s indicate Mistrust and the two 6s, Downfall. So there's that as well. 


*Book of Thoth Etteilla Tarot (Etteilla III), published by Lo Scarabeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment