Sunday 23 August 2020

Random Reading - #88

I don't have anything to say again this week. I think being sequestered all this time has left me with nothing to talk about.

On to the cards –


Ace of Swords
Ace of Cups - Star - Sun
Lovers

I'll be honest, I'm struggling with this one. I'm not able to distil what I'm seeing into a specific scenario or situation.

I know it has to do with or affects several, possibly many, people. And that it involves making a well-informed choice from the available options. 

Whatever it's about (and doesn't this sound a bit like another COVID-19 message?), use your head, open your heart, accept guidance, remain positive, and think of others. 

You're being asked to make a clear-sighted and altruistic choice.

Overall, this reading is positive and balanced – All will be well.


Tarot Numérologique, by Richard Bennett, published by France Cartes, 1986. 
Although I generally only use the trumps and aces, the deck consists of a full 78 cards, as well as 10 "question" cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment