Sunday 6 September 2020

Random Reading - #89

I used this same deck for my last RR and mentioned that the deck includes 10 "question" cards which I don't usually use. But it got me thinking that it could be interesting to see how they might add structure to a reading... And here we are. 


Question cards:
0 - How to accomplish yourself; 4 - On what you establish yourself; 8 - What you'll reap
(each card has two different phrases, one at each end)

⁛ Watch where you’re going. You’re heading straight into something that could rock your foundations and leave you disillusioned and confused.
Apply some common sense, rein in your impulsiveness, and take a balanced approach.
It’s still out of your direct control, but less damage will be done. ⁛


Tarot Numérologique, by Richard Bennett, published by France Cartes, 1986. 

2 comments:

  1. This one speaks to me. I'll do my best to heed the advice. No promises LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does it? You be careful, then. 🍀😉

      Delete