Sunday 4 October 2020

Random Reading - #92

I'm feeling the need for a bit of a change from my usual Pull-3-Cards-and-Interpret shtick. I have a folder full of "Spreads To Try", so I dug through it and decided on this one, created by my friend Andrew White.

Addendum: I've since spoken to Andrew, and he doesn't believe he "created" this spread, but despite a thorough search of his library he's been unable to locate the original source. So for now, it will remain "Andy’s Spread" in my heart. 😉


I chose Tarot Mondo Lirondo* for this reading because they're small and don't take up much room, and they're just so darn cute.


The start of the week:
Devil – Hanged Man – Judgement
You'll find yourself embroiled in a situation over which you have little or no control, waiting on someone else to make a decision.

How to navigate the week:
High Priestess
Be patient and maintain a discrete silence. Don't get involved.

The result if card 4 is applied:
Star – Moon – Sun
😳 Yes, the deck was well shuffled!
You can be confident that despite the uncertainty, everything will turn out okay. Probably considerably better than "okay", if XVII, XVIII and XVIIII showing up in order like that is anything to go by.


*Tarot Mondo Lirondo - Iván Saiz Gutiérrez, self-published 2011. Available from Museo del Tarot.

2 comments:

  1. Now this spread will go in my "Spreads to Try" folder. Thank you 😊

    ReplyDelete