Sunday 27 December 2020

Random Reading - #97

Okay, now that that's out of the way, let's work with some new (Chrimbo present 😁) cards and a new spread.



Issue - Theft or deception

Question  - How long must I wait before I get what's rightfully mine?

Answer - It will be given to you by a caring, sensitive woman you work with. It looks imminent - shortly into the new year, I'd say. This has all the hallmarks of a job promotion or pay rise that's been delayed or withheld, but it could be an actual theft, or a misunderstanding that needs straightening out, which occurred in your place of work.

⁖⁖⁖⁖⁖⁖⁖⁖⁖⁖⁖⁖⁖⁖⁖⁖⁖⁖⁘

I'm very annoyed with myself, because again I forgot to make a note of where I found this spread. I would love to credit the creator – I think they came up with a really good spread for homing in on an issue when you're not sure what to ask. Ideal for these random readings. 👍


Deck: RWS 2.0 by James Ricklef , available from Make Playing Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment