Sunday 21 March 2021

Random Reading – #105 – Jigsaw Puzzle Edition

I was this week old when I discovered that you could create and post jigsaw puzzles online with Jigsaw Planet.

I hope you like jigsaw puzzles, because today you're going to have to solve your reading. 😁

I've kept it really simple for this first run. Just one nice colourful card from this deck – 


– and the advice from the back.

But you do have a choice of cards. Or you can do all three, if you're a mad-keen puzzler. 😉

















Please let me know if you have any technical issues. And have fun! 


deck: Cat Comfort Cards, by Kat Lover and Kitty Wisdom, published by Hay House (2005)

1 comment:

  1. 💝I am going to try Judy. I love puzzles and I love kitties. This sounds so exciting! Thank you for this, I will let you know. 💝

    ReplyDelete