Sunday 2 May 2021

Random Reading - #109

This week I find myself the very happy owner of a beautiful Petite Clé ("Little Key") Lenormand, thanks to the kind generosity of its creator, Maximilian Eggstein.

I'm smitten with the art style and the colouring, the use of German suits for the insets, and the individual and appropriate "personalities" of the face cards. Even the backs are gorgeous. Standard Lenormand size with a linen-finish that shuffles and fans like a dream.

Now let's put it to work. 


⁘  Someone is casting aspersions on the Woman (you or a woman significant to you) in order to cause difficulties and gain influence. Fear not - the Bear fell out as I shuffled. The Woman has the personal strength to deal with it, and the strength of character that ensures that those she's close to are unlikely to be taken in.  ⁘


I plan to make a flip-thru video of this deck once I've had a chance to familiarise myself with the cards a bit more.
30 June - Done! Petite Clé Lenormand Flip-Thru


2 comments:

  1. The cards are beautifully pleasing to the eye Judy. I love the deck. 💖 💖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they? Soft and slightly dream-like. But still clear and uncluttered, making for easier reading.

      Delete