Sunday 4 August 2024

Carto-GPS à la Jase on Cards

An example of Jase's "Here and Now" spread, aka a 'Carto-GPS'. 

"A GPS for taking a quick look at where I’m going and what I need to avoid".

The Sun card (from "22 Arcanos de la Muerte") in the centre was my addition as a significator for "Today".

          Top left: 1 More Of                                        Top right: 2 Less Of

          Bottom left: 3 Head Towards                         Bottom right: 4 Avoid

I'm not giving an interpretation. It's a reading for me. But it was on point, and reminded me what a good little spread this is. So I thought I'd share it. 


deck used: Spolia

4 comments:

  1. How nice to see my little spread in use. I’m glad you found it helpful. Thanks for sharing my long-neglected blog. Once in a while I think of posting again, but I’m not sure have much to say publicly (and in this age of social media).

    My last subject was a rare political reading. It’s also strange to think that 6 years later I could be reading on the same subject!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my! I wasn't expecting to be noticed by the man himself. 😄 I'm glad you're "still around", so to speak. I do miss your posts, but I've reached much the same point myself, so I get it. All the best for the next 90 days! 🤞🗳

      Delete
  2. Thanks for this. I really must try this layout.

    ReplyDelete