Friday 14 September 2018

Freebie Friday - #2

✨ We have a winner!! Please check back again for more freebies. ✨
Clare - please drop your question in the comments. Ta!

A little while ago I hinted that I might be offering another free reading here soon. As is always the way, things immediately got too busy, so it didn't happen.


Until now.

The first person to leave a comment* on this post will receive a free card reading**.

*You must be 18 or older, and not have had a reading here in the past 90 days (sorry Andrew 😉). Leave your question in the comments and tell me whether you'd prefer I use tarot or playing cards.

** I will pull 3-5 cards for your question and post the reading here on the blog. In addition, I will answer one follow-up question if needed. I reserve the right to decline a request without explanation.

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to have a tarot reading! Never had one before so would be interesting to have one done. Fingers crossed :) Clare x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have our winner! 😃
      Thanks for commenting, Clare. What is your question, please?
      I'll try to do this tonight after work, otherwise it will be Saturday afternoon (GMT).

      Delete