Friday 12 October 2018

Freebie Friday - #3

### We have a winner! Better luck next time. ###

It's that time again. And I'm changing it up a bit this week 'coz Mama's got a brand new deck. 😁

Instead of tarot or playing cards, I'm offering a 5-card reading with these little lovelies -

Idalia Fortune Telling Cards
"Idalia" is a Lenormand variant printed in England around 1910. Lenormand works best with clear questions about practical matters. So if you have such a question...

The first person to leave a comment* on this post will receive a free card reading**.

* Please comment with your question. You must be 18 or older, and not have had a reading here in the past 90 days.

** I will pull 5 cards for your question and post the reading here on the blog. In addition, I will answer one follow-up question if needed. I reserve the right to decline a request without explanation.

4 comments:

  1. First of all, thank you for your blog and for doing this offer.

    My question, if selected, is "What would be the outcome if I apply for a secretary job at the health clinic?"

    Even if I'm not selected, I look forward to seeing your new cards in action. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, you are most certainly selected! 😀 Thank you for your question. Do you need the answer before Monday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I don't need it before Monday. Take all the time you need. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary. Today was a busy day. I'll get on it tomorrow. 👍

      Delete