Monday 19 November 2018

Weekly Reading - #26

I fancied a change*. 😀


There will be some shake-up at work. It could be a new employee causing discontent, or changes requiring new training.

Whatever the disruption, it will be seen as unfair, but that's the way it's going to be. Use your wits to make the best of the situation.


*I found this spread in Paul Huson's "Mystical Origins of the Tarot". Without going into too much detail, the first card is the significator (I chose 8 of Wands to represent our desire for a swift and timely message), the two minors are essentially Present and Future, and the two majors above provide more detail. The King of Swords was the bottom card of the deck, which, in this instance, I looked to for advice.


Aquarian Tarot - David Palladini, Morgan Press

3 comments:

  1. Spot on for me. Thank you, Judy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! Thanks for the feedback. :)
      'Brix' isn't ringing a bell. Do I know you from somewhere?

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete