Friday 23 November 2018

Freebie Friday - #4

### CLOSED ### Try the next one... 

We're fast approaching the time of the year that I affectionately refer to as the "C-word". This will probably be my last Freebie Friday until after the silly season.

But I have next week off, so between writing C-word cards, racking my brain trying to come up with C-word present ideas, shopping for C-word presents, wrapping C-word presents... I should still be able to squeeze in one little reading.


The first person to leave a comment* on this post will receive a free card reading**.

* Please comment with your question and tell me whether you'd prefer tarot or playing cards. You must be 18 or older, and not have had a reading here in the past 90 days.

** I will pull 3-5 cards for your question and post the reading here on the blog. In addition, I will answer one follow-up question if needed. I reserve the right to decline a request without explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment