Sunday 25 November 2018

Weekly Reading - #27

I acquired a quirky little deck a while ago and I got the urge today to use it for this week's reading.

I had real trouble getting my guides on board, though. Perhaps they viewed the deck as a bit undignified? When I finally felt their presence, this was the card I got... 😏


Watch your actions this week. Don't do anything at home or at work that you would be ashamed for people to find out about. Avoid workplace romances in particular.

We have a saying in England - "Don't piss on your own doorstep." Which basically means don't cause trouble in a place or a group where you regularly find yourself, because you'll have to constantly live with the consequences.


Thank you, guides, for humouring me. 😁


"30 designs created by a north west artist..." - I haven't been able to find any more information on this deck
 Skatkarten - German playing cards

No comments:

Post a Comment