Sunday 2 February 2020

Random Reading - #67

My poor Pointner Tarot has been sitting upstairs with a piece of fabric, waiting for me to make a bag for it, since last October.

I finally did it - ta da! 👉
and it's back on my desk, and long overdue for a reading.

⁛ Your internal alarm bells are ringing about a possible financial investment. Check everything out thoroughly; leave no stone unturned. Don’t make a move unless you feel confident that everything is as it should be. Make sure everyone involved has their ducks in a row. ⁛

The card numbers 40 + 25 + 62 = 127; 1 + 2 + 7 = 10; 1 + 0 = 1
1 The Magician - Keep your eye on the ball; don't allow yourself to be swindled.


Pointner Tarot, aka Tarot Piatnik Wien - Piatnik

2 comments:

  1. What is des Deniers? I know what a "chevalier" is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deniers is French for, in this context, coins. So he's the Knight of Coins (Pentacles in modern usage). 💰

      Delete