Sunday 17 May 2020

Random Reading - #78

I was reminded of the lovely Daughters of the Moon Tarot the other day. I don’t think I’ve ever used it for a reading here. Let’s fix that…


Nine of Pentacles - Malama
Six of Cups - Compassion     Eight of Blades rx - Hokhma-Decisions

⁛ Your comfortable situation rests on something unseen or unacknowledged. You have many to thank for your good fortune. Don’t turn a blind eye and behave as if it’s all down to your own efforts and therefore you can do as you please without reference to the needs or feelings of others. ⁛


This is one of the few decks that I will read with reversals, because when you shuffle round cards you can hardly avoid it. Also, since these images are not as iconic as the RWS images, it doesn't *bother* me to see them upside down. 🙂

Daughters of the Moon (1991), created by Ffiona Morgan with multiple illustrators, self-published. 

No comments:

Post a Comment