Sunday 11 July 2021

Random Reading - #116

How is it I've never used this pretty deck for an RR?


⁘  You're ready to open your heart again and take cautious steps towards making your dreams a reality.  ⁘


Kamienie wróżą, "Gemstones Oracle" (or "Stones Predict the Future"), by Edyta Hedger, published by Dosłońce, Kraków (2008). 

I did a search before posting to see if the deck was still available. I found only one source that appears to have decks for sale but I'm dubious about the genuineness of the site. I have found copies on eBay in the past. There was also a boxed edition that came with a book rather than just a LWB, entitled Kamienie mówią, "The Stones Speak" (2007).

Each card shows the name of its gemstone and a single keyword in Polish. I chose to write the translations on the cards (in the appropriate colours 🙂) to make life easier.

There are six "suits" of gemstones –
     Clear & White
     Blue & Purple
     Yellow Orange & Brown
     Green
     Pink & Red
     Black & Grey

The cards in each suit are ranked. From the LWB -
     "Number One is a kind of 'ace', stones numbered as One are the ones
     of purest vibration in each group.
     Number Two signifies division and movement.
     Number Three stands for synthesis and spirituality.
     Number Four indicates matter and Earth.
     Number Five represents excellence and human being.
     Number Six marks balance and intuition.
     Number Seven states fulfilment and a full circle."

The ranking appears as varying numbers of "sections" in the little circle below the image. Turquoise, for example, is 4, Amethyst is 3.



2 comments:

  1. My copy looks just like yours; I mean the hand-written notes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one who's happy to "deface" a deck in the interest of efficiency. 😉 Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete