Sunday 11 December 2022

Why I Read For Other People

The Spiritual Path I have taken through life has led me to be a card reader (and witch).


Not a yoga instructor, not a medium, not a reiki practitioner. 

A card reader. 

Therefore, to honour my Path, I must read cards.

I’m compelled by Spirit to read for others. But I’m not going to read for every person who knocks at my metaphorical door. 

Some people are led to me by Spirit. Some just find me. I’m shown which is which and I’ll read for the former. Some readers may define it differently, but this is whatmean when I say I’m “drawn" to read for someone.

I think it’s fair to say that I don’t see this as a personal “service to mankind”. I am not a Light Worker. It’s not my show.

I read because it’s my Spiritual Calling and I go where Spirit sends me.


9 comments:

  1. Wow! May I ask how this was, and continues to be, revealed to you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Monika. Nice to know I still have one reader even though I almost never post anymore. 😉

      My attempt to answer your question just got longer and longer. To the point where it felt like it should be a post in its own right, LOL!

      I want to give this post a bit of breathing space, so I'll put the new one up in a few days. But one thing I will say now is that "revealed" is too grandiose a term for how I feel it works for me. 🙂

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Judy! I'm looking forward to your new post about this, as I'm really curious how this 'knowing' happens for you. Monika (still can't figure out how to sign in, lol!)

      Delete
  2. You have at least two readers.

    Hear, hear! I'm sorry someone tried to make you feel otherwise.

    I look forward to the next post because I was wondering the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well hello, Mary. I knew in my heart that you wouldn't have abandoned me. 😘

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one!
    I'll be (also, make it 3 or 4ish) looking forward to the continuation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi M! One of my Three Musketeers. 😊 That post is up now.

      Delete