Saturday 2 September 2023

So what *have* I been doing?

The Issue -

Root: I'm fed up with not having the supportive real-life tarot friendship I crave...

Solar Plexus: but it's in my nature not to put myself out there socially.

The Fix -

Crown: I need to rekindle my connection with Spirit...

Third Eye: because I've been neglectful of this constant and caring support system.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pulled one card just for a "weather report". Of course, the theme took me back to last week's post. So I pulled the rest for "Okay, what do I about it?"

This is the second time recently that I've had it pointed out to me that I'm not spending enough time with Spirit. I think it's time I listened.


deck: Feel Your Chakras Oracle by Andi Taylor

2 comments:

  1. This reading hits home. I received a very similar message from the tarot this morning in my write up of a reading for an Insta Challenge I decided to do this month.

    ReplyDelete